competition wizard magazine

competition wizard magazine
competition wizard magazine

Friday, November 19, 2021

general knowledge refresher

 general knowledge refresher


general knowledge refresher  The cost of living in Hawaii is not conducive to retirement living unless you have a ton of money.  I have a nice nest egg, a pension coming and a military retirement, but I dont want to struggle with day to day living in Hawaii. current gk  I prefer to live in a country where it will take about 25% of what it costs me now to live.  That place is Thailand. I have been stationed there as a soldier, participated in military exercises there, and take two or three vacations in Thailand every year.  It is my personal paradise and where I will spend my golden years gk questions.

 general knowledge refresher


1 comment:

  1. Hey, great job. I read a lot of blog posts and I never heard of a topic like this. I love this topic you made about the blogger’s bucket list. Very ingenious. This Blog is interesting and please check out for more information Fencing Supplies In Australia.

    ReplyDelete